9/17/07
First Day.
New semester: New class.
Being in W35Q is like being in Sec 3/5 'o5 all over again.
Being dao, and uninterested in everything.
I hate being out of my comfort zone, and having to adapt to a new environment.
Times spent with W15H today are treasures.
Let's do that often, I miss you all already.
Was looking at yandao.com today; the old photo database.
Took comfort in seeing the familiar faces. =)
Damn it! Why must we change classes.
I know I should move on, carry on with life.
But. It. Takes. Time.
At least when I retained in Sec 3, I had Veron and Vanessa.
So I wasn't exactly alone, alone.
Starting of this year I was alone though.
But that was a different scenario from this.
Back then, everyone was new and made friends easily.
Now, everyone has their cliques and it's not so easy to enter and form friendships.
Oh well.
I don't know.
Maybe I'm not friendly enough.
=/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment